Established in 1884, the Melbourne University Tennis Club (MUTC) has been around for more than a century. The club has become one of the largest and most active sporting clubs at the University of Melbourne and has ranked in the top 50 tennis clubs in Victoria. The club provides tennis opportunities to players of all skill levels through our mix of serious competitions and fun social events. Our most popular activity is Social Hitting, where members get to interact with each other in a super friendly setting. We also host competitions catered towards intermediate players all the way up to an elite level.
Become a member
- Discounted access to our new Beginner Tennis Bootcamp (beginner players only)
- Free entry to our bi-weekly social hitting sessions (intermediate/advanced players only)
- Exclusive access to competitions
- 10% discount on coaching with our partner University Tennis Academy
- Access to regular pub nights, trivia nights, BBQs and more!